My Dream Kitchen
If I had all the money and space in he world, my dream kitchen would have all of these wonderful items in it. I’d be cooking up a storm every night!
1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer KSM150PS ~ I’d make vegan cinnamon buns every day if I had this stand mixer, and lots and lots of cupcakes.
2. If You Cant Stand the Hoot Apron ~ If I’m going to be spending all of my time in the kitchen, I might as well look cute doing it, wearing this apron!
3. Breville Fast Slow Cooker ~ I can can and can to my hearts delight with this pressure cooker. Canned beets, canned asparagus, canned pears etc. etc.
4. Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron Round French Oven ~ Oh the yummy casseroles I would make in this lovely french oven. It’ll last a lifetime too.
5. Cuisinart Mandoline ~ In the warmer months, I like to eat a lot of raw foods and the mandoline would come in very handy for making raw vegetable noodles.
6. Madeira Teak Edge-Grain Cutting Board ~ A nice cutting board is essential in a vegan kitchen for cutting all of those fruits and veggies.